Thanks to our fantastic resource partners, we are able to offer a selection of…
(updated September 30th, 2020)
Governor DeSantis announced on Friday, September 25th, that our state was moving into Phase 3 of the Re-Opening Plan. As per the Orange County COVID-19 Task Force, please see what moving into Phase 3 means for Orange County:
- Orange County’s Facial Coverings Executive Order is still in effect, as this protective measure prevents the spread of COVID-19.
- Orange County, the state of Florida, and the United States are still under a Public Health State of Emergency for COVID-19.
- Businesses can and should still require masks.
- While restaurants and bars may operate at 100% occupancy, we are encouraging businesses to review their insurance policies, and take note, as there may be a liability risk if a person(s) contracts COVID-19 at your restaurant or bar.
- Orange County Strike Teams will continue to proactively visit businesses, offer free PPE, and provide awareness and guidance on best practices to comply with current CDC guidelines to remain open safely.
- Orange County will continue to provide free COVID-19 testing and connect residents and business owners with CARES Programs and resources.
Orange CARES Small Business Grant
As of August 21 at 5pm, both the Small Business Grant Program and the Micro-Grant Program for Home-Based Businesses have closed. Please note that if your application has been submitted or is in the process of submitting prior to the closing deadline you may still qualify for grant funding. For more information, please see Orange County’s website.
Please note the majority of resource partners here at the center have switched to virtual coaching, in an effort to cut down on in-person interaction. To access free one-on-one coaching and mentoring, as well as online resources to help during this time, please reach out to our in-house providers at the following links:
- SCORE Orlando
- Florida Small Business Development Center, Orlando
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council
Additional Community Partners:
- The Orlando Economic Partnership has put together a list of business resources from both local and national partners on their website, available here.
- Orange County Government has a list of updates regarding COVID19, including links to FEMA testing information.
- The City of Orlando has information regarding closures, as well as links to resources for residents and business owners available on its website.