(updated June 4th, 2020)
Orange CARES Small Business Grant
Orange County’s Small Business Grant Program will invest $72.9 million into Orange County small businesses. The Program will allow approximately 6,500 qualifying small businesses access to $10,000 in grant money to cover normal business expenses, including employee wages, vendor bills, and rent to help offset the temporary loss of revenue due to COVID-19. Federal Cares Act provides the funding for this County program. The application period opens June 8, 2020. For a full list of criteria and required documents, learn more via Orange County.
Please note the majority of resource partners here at the center have switched to virtual coaching, in an effort to cut down on in-person interaction. To access free one-on-one coaching and mentoring, as well as online resources to help during this time, please reach out to our in-house providers at the following links:
- SCORE Orlando
- Florida Small Business Development Center, Orlando
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council
Additional Community Partners:
- The Orlando Economic Partnership has put together a list of business resources from both local and national partners on their website, available here.
- Orange County Government has a list of updates regarding COVID19, including links to FEMA testing information.
- The City of Orlando has information regarding closures, as well as links to resources for residents and business owners available on its website.