The National Entrepreneur Center (NEC) announced today that Jerry Ross has informed the Executive Board…
Global Entrepreneurship Week is a collection of tens of thousands of events celebrated each November in 180+ countries to make it easier for anyone to start and scale a company. Global Entrepreneurship Week’s mission is to rally communities worldwide to plan a campaign that helps more people consider the path of entrepreneurship. The Kauffman Foundation started GEW in 2008. This year it will be celebrated on November 8-14, 2021.
This year, we are pleased to announce the National Entrepreneur Center is your official Central Florida community organizer for this year’s celebration! This global effort echoes our mission to connect entrepreneurs and small businesses to training, education and resources, to further economic wealth and prosperity.
OPEN HOUSE at our center… all week long!
First off, we are thrilled to welcome new and existing clients of our center alike, and encourage you all to come by and visit the National Entrepreneur Center anytime during Global Entrepreneurship Week! We will be celebrating the launch of our brand new resource BizLink Orange! Register to win two Southwest Airlines tickets and pick up your free gift while supplies last. November 8-12 at the National Entrepreneur Center in Orlando, FL. Open from 9am to 5pm daily.
Check out a complete list of all additional local GEW week events below:
- THE BUSINESS OF FOOD— Discover how to launch your own restaurant, food truck, or catering service business with these workshops filled with great information on how to get started and how to succeed!
- NEGOCIOS DE COMIDA— Descubre cómo establecer su propio restaurante, camión gastronómico o servicios de catering. Con estos talleres se facilitaremos con información valiosa sobre cómo empezar y ser exitoso en su negocio.
- BUILD YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS— Are you a creative? Do you make products that you can sell online? Now is the time to discover how to channel your creativity into a successful e-commerce business! Join us for this FREE 3-part series on PLANNING, LICENSING, and MARKETING your products online!
- BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS— Learn about this incredibly powerful business planning process (“Business Model Canvas”), allowing you to discover how to describe, design, test and develop your idea into a viable business model!
- SOCIAL ENTERPRISE STRATEGY FOR BUSNESS— Rally presents a introductory workshop to integrating social enterprise strategy into your business or organization.
- November 11th, online only. REGISTER HERE!
- INSIGHT INTO FEDERAL CONTRACTING— The Veterans Entrepreneurship Initiative presents three different workshops relating to contract with the government as a business owner. They are all virtual, taking place on November 9th. Do one, or all three! Info below:
- Working Capital Options for Government Contractors, 10:00am to 11:30am
- Government Contracting for SME, 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- ITAR and Cyber-Security Compliance in Defense Contracting, 2:00pm to 4:30pm