Learn the fundamentals of developing a business idea into a viable business model.
New business ideas are always exciting, but they are not always viable.
Learn how to describe, design, test, and develop your idea into a viable business model during our eight-week virtual Business Modeling Boot Camp.
The Boot Camp includes lectures and case studies but focuses more on doing than observing. Throughout the program, participants are expected to:
- Conduct customer interviews
- Perform elevator pitches
- Design a Business Model Canvas
- Design a Value Proposition Canvas
- And complete other business validating assignments
The Boot Camp will be held online via Zoom meeting from 12:00-1:30PM ET every Tuesday and Thursday from October 19 – December 16. No Boot Camp sessions will be held the week of Thanksgiving (November 23 or 25).
To be eligible to enroll in the Business Modeling Boot Camp, you must:
Register on Partner Site
- Be located in Central Florida
- Have an idea for a for-profit business
- Be willing to accept feedback
- Have an idea for a scalable product or service