Join the Central Florida International Trade Office and the Asian-American Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida for a nocost opportunity to learn about the latest conditions affecting your exports to, and supply chain in China. Investing one hour of your time with us will yield a wealth of intelligence on current issues affecting US-China trade, including:
• What changes can you expect from the new US administration that will affect your company?
• Is COVID still affecting the availability of components from China?
• Will China’s next 5-year plan provide new opportunities for US exporters?
• In spite of differences between our two governments, is China still a good place to do business?
• How are products moving between China and the U.S. – by air and by ship? And where are shipping costs headed?
Register on Partner Site