Your supply chains have been stressed by COVID-19. Help is on the way! Learn how to fix the obvious and unforeseen kinks in your supply chain from three industry experts in an interactive and solutions-based (1.5 hours) presentation. You’ll not only gain valuable insights, but you’ll also learn what action steps to take to prepare your supply chain for the opening of the economy. Plus you’ll learn how to optimize channels so you can continue to deliver world-class service. In this webinar you’ll learn solutions to enhance your bottom line through efficiencies in the supply chain and how e-commerce will enhance marketability.
• An overview of the current state of logistics (air & sea cargo). This will help identify where potential flaws exist.
• An insider’s view on what to expect as global trade reopens.
• Relevant advice on how to optimize your supply chain systems including identifying inefficiencies.
• How to refine established supply chains to better react to future challenges
• The emerging use of e-commerce and its ability to buy and sell while taking into account the “new reality” of social distancing
• As an added bonus, you’ll have access to the speakers in a Q & A session.
Register on Partner Site