NEW PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
Understand What the Paycheck Protection Program Means for You
Don’t miss NMSDC and the US Chamber of Commerce (USCC) joint forum that will include a fireside chat with USCC experts on the new stimulus bill, Coronavirus Response, and the Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act. Additionally, there will be a panel discussion with bankers and other financial institutions, familiar with the PPP application process, designed to share information and answer questions to assist MBEs with securing a PPP loan.
This forum will provide insights that will:
- Allow small businesses to take a 1st or 2nd PPP loan;
- Simplifies PPP loan forgiveness application for loans $150,000 or less;
- Permits tax deduction of PPP loan expenses;
- Eliminates payback of the EIDL grant;
- Extends the COVID-19 paid leave tax credit; and
- Provides provisions for service industry companies and under-represented entrepreneurs.
The 90-minute forum is slated for January 6th at 2:30 p.m. EST. Don’t allow your questions to go unanswered; we want to hear from you.
Register on Partner Site